If you can answer “yes” to the following questions, he may be disguised as your soulmate.
1. Are you both able to be true to yourselves in the relationship?
2. Do you both accept and embrace each other’s quirkiness instead of looking for perfection?
3. Do you both resolve issues in a collaborative way?
4. Are you solution focused rather than blame focused?
5. Are you growing in a positive direction?
6. Do you and your partner accept and love each other as is while wanting the best for each other?
7. Are you happy just sitting, doing nothing and enjoying each other’s company?
8. Is there a mind, body and soul connection?
If you haven’t met “the one” or aren’t giving someone a chance because you’re holding onto the notion of one soulmate in a lifetime, be open-minded about soulmates coming in different packages based on where you’re at in life.
What’s your perspective about soulmates?
Do you believe there is only one soul mate or many soulmates in a lifetime?
Written by Janet Ong Zimmerman Originally appeared in Love For Successful Women