7. Libra (September 23rd to October 22nd)
The most important thing to you is justice. This is great because as a part of civilization we must have some sort of ethical framework that makes us function as better humans. For you that ethical framework is justice. All that you want is to restore justice all the time. But, the world doesn’t work according to what you think.
So when you aren’t able to get justice, you lash out. Seriously, stop imposing your ethics on other people and the situations around you. Things are different in the real world. Yes, the world isn’t ideal.
8. Scorpio (October 23rd to November 22nd)
Chaos and instability.
You want to live a peaceful and quiet life. You hate any hindrance or disturbance in the kind of life that you want to have. What you don’t realize is that the world isn’t based on peace and silence.
The world doesn’t guarantee a peaceful life. It is the way it is. Don’t be anxious because the world doesn’t work according to you.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 23rd to December 21st)
Unfulfillment of goals.
You want to live on your own terms. You don’t want to sit and take orders from anyone. You want to live by your own rules, do your own thing, and chill according to your own wishes. Well, sorry to tell you this but the world is way too different from what you perceive it to be.
The world isn’t working according to your desires and wishes. It has its own systems. So don’t try to control the world around you. Try to control your wish to control. It might really make you likable.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22nd to January 20th)
Too much pressure.
You put so much pressure on yourself. Relax! The world is not going to come crashing down if you take some time off and just chill. Your workaholic nature deprives you of your right to be lazy. And, this makes you anxious.
Well, let go. Take a break. Breathe a little. Feel the air as it passes through your hair. Relax. You deserve it.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 21st to February 18th)
You like to have a basic routine that isn’t complicated. You don’t like to do things out of this routine. You just want to do the basic things that you like and then you want to chill. You hate the complicated stuff. It makes you anxious and jittery.
Well, it is a good thing to live an uncomplicated life but doesn’t bode well to live in denial. Life has its own complications and you can never escape them. So learn to live happily even through the complications.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19th to March 20th)
Being the center of attention.
You hate it when you are in the public eye. Even PDAs make you uncomfortable. This is because you are intrinsically shy. You just want to hide in your cocoon and live your life from there.
Well, come out and live your life in the real world. It won’t kill you. Really.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
Tell us if you were able to relate to any of these anxiety triggers. We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments down below!
The Minds Journal Articles Volume -1 is Copyright Protected vide Regd.# L-103222/2021