Dealing with Trauma Triggers
You can avoid trauma-trigger-people but you cannot always stop them from connecting with you. The best way to deal with them is by continuing to practice your chosen methods of protection, stay grounded and in alignment within the mind, body, and spirit.
If you suffer the effects of trauma triggers, or psychic attack, regularly you will likely be out-of-balance or have a leaky aura.
I will be putting a post out soon with more information on the subject, but my book 7 Secrets of the Sensitive discusses the best ways for the Empath to find balance, build a strong energy field and harness their incredible hidden power.
Hope this helps on your Empath journey.
Until next time…
Related Video: Things Narcissists Do
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
Written by Diane Kathrine
Originally appeared on Knowing1Wordpress.com
You may also like
- Healing Your Emotional Triggers: 5 Ways to Be Less Reactive
- 12 Signs You’re Emotionally Traumatized By A Hurtful Breakup
- Getting Triggered And What You Can Do About It
- 7 Behaviors Common Among Adults Who Went Through Trauma At A Young Age‘
- How it Feels Like to Live With Trauma Post An Abusive Relationship