10. You Obsess over the tiniest details, and strive to be a perfectionist.
Since you’re always anxious about others surpassing you, you always try to be perfect. You never leave a stone unturned to make things as precise and accurate as possible. But this harms your mental health more than it does any good, if at all.
While in free market economy, competition is the key to success and is considered healthy, taking it too far can cause mental stress. This stress not only leads to chronic discontent, but can also cause stress related ailments.
Not only your anxiety is fueled by this twisted sense of achieving perfection, but your mental health is getting affected. You’re always plagued by the sensation of doing things in the best possible way, so as to rule out the possibility of getting outdone by your peers.
11. You get irritated easily, when people or situations don’t go according to your plans
None of us are adept in controlling every situation we’re in. Yes we can plan things and formulate strategies, but have no control over every possible factor that can influence the event to go astray. But anxiety restricts you from understanding this.
When things don’t go according to your plan, you tend to panic and envision all the repercussions it can have on the future. The fear of losing things things to uncertainty grips you at your core and makes you suffer episodes delusions and even panic attacks in extreme cases.
Peculiarly, it sometimes manifest as fits of rage in an attempt to resist any further stress. This sucks out all the peace and positivity from the atmosphere, leaving behind a mind filled with fear and uncertainty.
Related Video: The 7 Physical Signs of Extreme Sadness
You May Also Like:
- 7 Tips To Deal With Emotional Flooding For Highly Sensitive People
- Suddenly Depressed: Why Your Depression Seems To Come Out of Nowhere
- 5 Powerful Ways To Help You Overcome Phobias And Irrational Fears
- Buddha Quotes To Rejuvenate You With Positivity
- 5 Signs You Think With Your Heart Over Your Head