6. Virgo (August 23rd to September 22nd)
‘I need you more than anything.’
As a Virgo, you’re extremely intelligent, smart and sometimes a know-it-all too. You love fixing things and finding solutions to problems. But when it comes to emotional matters you tend to slow down.
You think that you don’t need anyone to support you. But the truth is, you want your friends and family to check up on you and appreciate you. You should tell them how you feel even if you’re afraid to say it.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Virgo, The Mercurial Earth Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Virgo (12 Brutal Truths)
7. Libra (September 23rd to October 22nd)
‘I wish you gave me another chance with you.’
Libra when you’re in a relationship you can be indecisive and unreliable. You tend to upset the ones who love you. And it is only fair that they leave you behind. We get that you’re not proud of the things you’ve done. But you just wish that they forgive you and give you a second chance. So apologize and even if you’re hesitant to say it.
8. Scorpio (October 23rd to November 22nd)
‘I’m sorry. I won’t let my ego come in our way again.’
As a Scorpio, you can be all about yourself, especially in your friendships and relationships. Before you realize that you’ve wronged them, it’s already too late. But apologizing to someone you’ve hurt can fix things. So even if you’re scared to be vulnerable, say sorry. Things will be okay.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 23rd to December 21st)
‘I know I was selfish and you didn’t deserve to be treated like that.’
As a Sagittarian, you are admiring but obsessive of yourself and can appear selfish to others. You fail to see that others can be important too. You treated your friend or perhaps a past lover in a harsh manner and didn’t care for their needs. All you saw was your happiness and didn’t make enough effort. It must be daunting to recognize your own flaws but it’s also necessary to say the right thing even if you’re afraid to.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22nd to January 20th)
‘I’m ready and not afraid anymore.’
As a Capricorn, you tend to be serious with your work and career. You’re scared and feel that being in a relationship will take away your freedom or will distract you from your goals. That’s why you are cold at the start of a relationship, but now you feel lighter and happier dealing with emotional matters. It’s time for you to tell them that you’re not scared of commitment and you’re ready to be with them.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 21st to February 18th)
‘My dreams don’t mean a thing if I can’t share it with you.’
As a progressive sign, you Aquarius are always eager about the future and what it holds. But after breaking up with the love of your life, you’ve come to the realization that the future and dreams that you have for yourself mean nothing if they’re not with you. So what are you waiting for? Tell them how much you adore them. It’s never too late.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19th to March 20th)
‘I forgive you.’
As a Piscean, you tend to hold grudges like no other. You won’t show it, but you often feel angry and uncomfortable for being nice to someone your entire life and being hurt in return. Now that you have come to terms with the situation, it’s time for you to let go of the pressure that you’ve been bottling up. Forgive them and yourself, even if you’re afraid that they will repeat the same mistakes again.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
Share your thoughts with us about the things you’re afraid to say. Make an effort to change a situation and don’t leave something unsaid.