Over the next 50 years (more or less) that we will be together as life partners, things about us may change.
We may put on weight or lose weight. We’ll get sick. We’ll experience things we never thought we would.
But through it all, whether you put on 50 pounds, or vomit for days, I will never leave your side.
9. “I am your best friend and biggest cheerleader!”
I am here to support you, encourage you, empower you, and love you as kindred spirits.
I will have your back no matter what. I want us to spend hours talking, or just sitting quietly holding hands.
I want you to accomplish your dreams and will do whatever I can to help you make that happen.
10. “I want to have fun with you!”
Life is difficult enough as it is.
Let’s enjoy each other and enjoy our lives together. Let’s explore new places, new foods, meet new people. Let’s go on adventures together. Let’s laugh a lot together. Let’s play together.
11. “I want you to continue to do you.”
If we enjoy common interests, then we can do those together.
But, if there are certain things that I don’t enjoy doing, I want you to still do them.
Spend time with your friends. Take your yoga classes.
We’ve got our whole lives to be together, so time apart can be a good thing.
12. “Tell me how to love you.”
One specific thing that I want you to be able to tell me is how I can love you.
We all like to be loved in different ways. It would be a tremendous help to me if you were clear with me about how I can meet your needs.
Become your soulmate’s soulmate now and watch what miracles occur that will help you find him.
He really is on his way to you now, so use this time to prepare and to be in a healthy place in your life so that you’ll recognize him and be able to fully receive him.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
Written by Kelly Ann Garnett
Originally published on YourTango.
You may also like
- Forget A Soulmate; Find A Weirdmate
- 5 Signs He’s Not Your Soulmate (And You’re Settling For Second Best)
- 6 Things That Happen When You Have To Let Go Of Your Soulmate
- Here’s What You Need In A Soulmate, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- 4 Simple Ways To Find Your True Soulmate Using The Law Of Attraction