Keeping all of your thoughts to bulge and grow inside you will only make it difficult to cope with time. Let it out by talking about it to people who you believe can understand where you are coming from.
If you feel the need to, talk to a counselor for better advice on handling your pain.
7. Remember that nothing lasts forever.
Nothing lasts forever. No. It is not to remind you of your losses but a sweet reminder to the fact that even your hard days not temporary. Give yourself time.
Let your pain incubate. Sometimes, leaving your hurt, pain the way it, without trying to poke, probe or tease it, helps in faster recovery.
In times of hardship and misery, don’t forget to remember that even your worst nightmares come with an expiry date like you happy days do.
“Life is tough darling, but so are you.”
You know it. Right?
You May Also Like:
- 6 Signs A Man Is Carrying A Broken Heart
- 5 Post-Breakup Lies You Tell Yourself That Keep You Stuck Forever With A Broken Heart
- How I Used CBT to Mend a Broken Heart
- 5 Tips To Start Dating After Heartbreak
- 5 Things To Remember After A Breakup