And this isn’t just some pie-in-the-sky idealistic thinking anymore.
Right now, in my life, I intimately know people whose jobs are:
– Writing a new short book every month on a wide variety of fiction and non-fiction topics, and making over $20,000 per month (US dollars) doing it.
– Selling beautiful custom built wooden furniture to small businesses
– Releasing daily YouTube videos about how to live a masterful life
– Putting out podcast episodes about different people’s experiences with anxiety
– Hosting weekend-long retreats in beautiful, sunny locations around the world, and teaching people how to eat healthier and cook for themselves in a time efficient and nutrient dense manner
– Writing articles and books about sex, relationships, anxiety, depression, emotional processing, spiritual development, kindness, and overall life intentionality… and holding people’s hearts around the world via Skype calls
And if those jobs are all accessible, lucrative options… well then, everything is a job.
My guidance counselor never sat me down and told me, ‘Jordan, when you grow up… over 10,000 people every day from around the world are going to read your articles … so make sure you’re dedicating your studies towards that.’
No, I just sat down with my heart… asked it what it wanted to do as a career… and then I started putting dedicated, progressive action towards making that my life’s reality.
Long story short… whatever you want to do with your life, it is an option. Hard work and persistence will get you there. Just make sure you check in with your heart before you set off on the path.
Dedicated to your success,
Written by Jordan Gray
Originally appeared on Jordan Gray Consulting