24) Accept criticism well. It’s not a sin to recognize your own mistakes. Don’t get rebellious about it, think and try to work on it.
25) Don’t let past incidents hamper your present and your future. Don’t think about your ex, a bad job or any such circumstances that might disrupt your peace of mind.
26) Travel a lot. Do it while you can. Go and explore places, learn about different cultures and explore as much as you can.
27) If you want something really bad then go for it. Do it by hook or by crook.
28) Eat well, have enough sleep, and give a rest to too much of late nights.
29) Remember you’re a grown up now. Do not let anyone treat you like a kid.
30) Health is important. Don’t do anything that will make you a body full of diseases in your later life. Take care of yourself.