Why All these things happen during the ‘Witching Hour’?
- Our body has an installed – fully functioning – biological clock, also known as the ‘Circadian Circle‘. It’s attuned to the light of the day. This “clock” is what goes wrong when we travel for a long distance. Have you heard of the “jet lag” syndrome? That’s what it’s all about. During the ‘Witching Hour,’ the body reaches it’s lowest temperature. We experience the deepest levels of sleep. All our biological functions seem also to be asleep.
- Hospitals and nursing units report most deaths from 3 to 4 in the morning. According to a study by Harvard Medical School, the chances of death increase during this hour.
- This is the time when we are more “sensitive” to external psychic stimuli. Mediums and psychics find it easier to “talk” and communicate with spirits during this time. This is when we “sense” the spirits more.
- During the witching hour, we can project a telepathic message in a more successful way. Many experiments indicate the same hour as the most successful.
- A large percentage of Sleeping Paralysis occurs during this time. During the dark ages, superstitious people believed that the witches and the demons were actually responsible for the sleeping paralysis along with their misfortunes. Puritans believed that witches carried out their dark rituals during that time, when everybody was asleep, only to avoid getting caught.
Do you Wake up during the ‘Witching Hour’?
Do you have a Witching Hour toilet habit? Many people wake up at this time to go to the bathroom. According to Dr. Karen Carlson, who conducts classes on improving women’s sleep quality at Boston’s Massachusetts General Hospital, “What sometimes happens is that women are going to bed early trying to sleep and then they wake up at 3 or 4 a.m. — and they’re not really meant to sleep more than six or seven hours, but they’re in bed early trying, and they awaken early.”
Although this sounds like insomnia (and if it happens regularly you should consult a medical doctor), it might be a part of something bigger. People who are “awakened” during this time are believed to receive spiritual “upgrade”. This is the time when spirits find it easier to communicate with us. The spirits who visit us are usually our ancestors, or other higher entities, who carry messages and gifts from the above.
If this happens to you, record everything in your ‘dream journal’. Write everything you remember from your dream. Now meditate. Don’t just go back to sleep. Try to actually receive the gift you’ve been given. You may find out many secrets about your life, your destiny, and your magical powers!
Post by Magical Recipes Online
Visit their site for more such great posts