12. I’m not good at expressing myself
I’ve been told that I don’t show a lot of emotion, be it in my professional life or my personal life. Hiding my emotions comes naturally to me and I just don’t realize that I need to open up a little.
13. I just want to be invisible at times
I just wish I could hide in my own spot, cut off the rest of the world, and be perfectly alone. Of course, I don’t want to be alone forever, just for a short time.
14. I’m all for isolation but I can also get lonely
I like being alone but I also desire affection and friendship and romance. But it’s not easy to create intimate connections.
15. I’m actually happy when my partner has other obligations
This happens when you’re an introvert dating an introvert. We tend to spend a lot of time inside and we don’t have a big house so we are thrown together all the time.
So it’s nice to have some time alone when he goes out with his own friends.
16. I really don’t mind when you back out of a plan
I’ll say all the right things to make it look like I’m a little disappointed but I don’t really mean it. I’m usually happy that I’m getting some alone time.
At the same time, I need to say those words so that you don’t think I’m glad to be rid of you.
17. It’s not you, it’s me
I’m terrible at communication but I want to tell all those who are close to me that I truly love them. They make my life what it is and I wouldn’t be who I am without them.
But I get too immersed in my own head now and then and it’s difficult to come out.
You may also like:
- 11 Daily Struggles Only An Introvert Will Understand
- People Who Like To Be Alone Have These 6 Special Personality Traits
- Sshhh… Top Secret ! 10 Guilty Pleasures All Introverts Secretly Share
- Most Intelligent People Choose To Be Less Social. Here’s why!
- 10 Things An Introvert Does When He Likes You
- Being An Introvert: Why You Shouldn’t Try To Change Yourself
- 13 Extraordinary Things Introverts Love To Do In Their Leisure Time
- Wonderful Things Introverts Are Good At