The modification of the personality of a narcissist is not possible as it is a deeply inbuilt trait. so we shouldn’t stick around waiting for it to happen. If a narcissist wants to change, then great, but it should not cost the life’s quality of another individual. They are not consciously aware of their behaviour and the damage it causes and in their game they will sacrifice anyone and anything for their own gain—regardless of what pretty lies and sweet nothings they try to whisper.
An empath, being genuine and authentic with a pious purpose of healing will find the whole relationship to be a huge lesson, a dodged bullet leading to a painful awakening.
A narcissist will struggle to have any connection to their authentic self and will likely walk away from the relationship very easily once they realise they have lost their ability to control the empath. The game is no longer pleasurable if they are not having their ego constantly stroked, so they will seek out their next victim.
The ability for these two types to bond is quite simply impossible. The narcissist’s heart is closed, an empath’s is open—it is nothing short of a recipe for a huge disaster, a very destructive one.
Related video: 22 Stages of Relationship Between An Empath and A Narcissist
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like:
- 5 Things Sociopaths and Narcissists Say to Make You Feel Crazy
- The Toxic Attraction Between An Empath And A Narcissist
- Signs You’re Arguing With A Psychopath
- Are you a psychopath? Lets see if you Can You Pass This Test
- Differences Between a Psychopath vs Sociopath
- 30 Red Flags of Manipulative People
- Identifying Emotional Abuse before it Happens.
- Gas Lighting – Something, everyone should know about. Are you a Victim Too ?
- 10 Things I’ve Learned About Gaslighting As An Abuse Tactic
- Narcissist or Just Self-Centered? 4 Ways to Tell ..including one core difference
- TRAUMA BONDING – Signs it may be holding you back.
- 7 Ways People Who Have Been Emotionally Abused Love Differently
- Eight Mental Abuse Tactics to watch out for
- Stages of Grief from a Psychopathic Relationship