What can you do about it?
If you have evidence of defamation of character through false accusations, seek legal advice.
Libel is a published false statement that is damaging to a person’s reputation; a written defamation.
Slander is the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person’s reputation.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
Written by Anne McCrea
Originally appeared on Narcissist and Emotional Abuse.Co.uk
Printed with permission
You may also like
- Why Narcissists Ruin the Holidays
- 12 Weird Things You Might See A Narcissist Do.
- The 7 Things Narcissists Are Most Afraid Of
- 5 Good Reasons To Leave a Narcissist
- The Narcissist’s Apology: Sorry, Not Sorry