She will close all her doors but it’s not that difficult to break them. She will apologize constantly and she needs you to tell her that it’s okay, that she doesn’t need to apologize. She will fake happiness and she needs your affection to know that you have caught her in the act. She needs to know that there are people around her who love her.
The recovery process is time-taking and full of hurdles. She will need your companionship; she will need you to tell her repeatedly that you are there for her, that you love her. She will have frequent mood swings; she will be on her guards. But all these can be broken with time, with patience, with trust, and with love.
But everything will pay off. It’s her relationship with the narcissist which made her the woman she is now. She just needs someone who will bring her faith on human beings again; who will show her that fairy-tales do exist, who will love her immensely and intensely.
Because deep down, she’s an amazing woman. There’s a fierce, independent lover hiding inside her, who is just scared of the world right now. All she needs is your constant love and support and she will bloom like a butterfly, conquering planets with you. She’s just too broken and frightened right now because she dated a narcissist. It’s your magic which will help her discover the powerful, loving woman she is and together you will show the world what true love is!
You may also like
- 6 Feelings That Sociopaths and Narcissists Leave Behind
- 8 Signs You Are The Victim Of An Abusive “Hoovering” Narcissist
- To Every Girl Who Has Ever Lost Herself To A Narcissistic Man
- Leaving A Toxic Relationship Is Hard, But These 6 Steps Make It Easier
- Why It’s So Hard To Forgive Yourself And Trust Again After Toxic Relationship
- Attachment Theory Explains Why Your Relationships Fail
- How To Detox From A Negative Relationship