5. Leo (July 23-August 22)
Your tendency to be too self-involved.
Yeah, I know, you’re pretty awesome. BUT that doesn’t mean the world has to revolve around you 24/7. If you can’t get out of your own head long enough, how do you ever expect to find someone to share your best self with?
6. Virgo (August 23-September 22)
Your innate shyness.
Open yourself up! If you go your whole life buried in yourself because you’re afraid to put yourself out there and meet new people, then you’ll never find the one you’re meant to be with. You’re full of life and love — prove it.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Virgo, The Mercurial Earth Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Virgo (12 Brutal Truths)
7. Libra (September 23-October 22)
You’re constant self-pitying.
You’re not doing yourself any favors by playing the role of the martyr all the time. Don’t get caught up in playing the “poor me” card. It’s not a very attractive quality and certainly isn’t one to fuel a relationship. It will only hurt your chances of finding love.
8. Scorpio (October 23-November 21)
You’re entirely too distrusting.
It gets annoying after a while, constantly having to reassure someone that they’re being faithful or that they love you. Don’t get caught up in your distrusting ways, it’s only going to push people away. Help yourself out and throw that skepticism out the window!
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
You are impatient as hell.
Slow your roll there Sagittarius. All good things come to those who wait. It’s true in life and it’s true in love. Your impatience hinders your ability to find love and until you put that to rest, you’ll keep moving on to something — or someone — else.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
You always expect the worst out of people.
Not everyone is bad news. Take a chance on someone, more than likely you won’t regret it. Even if you have been burned a few times, keep the past in the past. It’s not worth losing out on love for.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 20-February 18)
You jump at the chance to run from expressing your emotions.
You can’t have a solid relationship without ever confessing your feelings to someone. Opening your heart up to someone is scary as hell for you, but it’s necessary for any real relationship. You need to accept your emotions and express yourself to the one you love.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19-March 20)
You are all too fearful of any uncharted territory.
Try something new! Meet someone new! Don’t be afraid to branch out every now and then. You’d be surprised by where life will take you and who it’ll bring into your life. New is exciting and love is worth the risk.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
While there may be many things that are keeping you from true love but if you really want them in your life, you will work on yourself to make things better!