11. Thank you for being my assistant, no matter how disastrous.
Being an assistant is no joke, and even if you were a really crappy one, you still tried your best. Taking care of every need, no matter how insignificant, you were the best, best friend ever.
12. And thank you for letting me be your wing woman, no matter how catastrophic.
You have always trusted my judgement when it comes to women because you know that I only want the best for you. I might have been a bad wing woman, this fact still stands.
13. Thank you for not cringing or feeling awkward when I mentioned ‘vagina’ or ‘period’.
Most of the time, men tend to get grossed out when women openly talk about their periods and vagina. But, you are not one of those men. You have never made me feel uncomfortable whenever I have complained about my menstrual cramps, so thank you for that!
14. Thank you for always telling the truth on my face, without sugarcoating stuff.
You have always been brutally honest with me because you knew what I needed to hear and when. That has always helped me to come to terms with how things actually are.
15. Thank you for eating bags of junk foods with me, making me feel no guilt about my diet choices.
I have always been the biggest binger, while you sweat it out at the gym every day. But, that has never stopped you from eating tons and tons of junk food with me, to make me feel better about my repeated diet failures.
16. But also, thanks for sacrificing that last slice of pizza for me.
The last slice of pizza has always been a very volatile thing, but thank you or always leaving that for me. That is probably the most important and special thing, that you do for me.
17. Thank you for seeing me for who I actually am and not treating me as an object.
You have always appreciated and acknowledged me as a human being first and a woman, second. A very big thank you for not objectifying me every step of the way, like most guys out there.
18. Thank you for hanging out with me just for the sake of it.
Even when I had nothing to do, and you had lots to do, you chose to hang out with me to make me feel a little less alone. Selfishness was never a thing for you.
19. Thank you for telling me my text is utter bullshit.
One of the best things about you is that you never sugarcoat things or give false hope. When my texts are the absolute worst, you have always openly expressed that to me.
20. Thank you for teaching me weight lifting at the gym (It was fun!).
I had never thought that I would be doing bicep curls with a pair of 5 kg dumbells. But thanks to you, I can now do that so effortlessly.
21. Thank you for always treating me with care and understanding.
I know that I am a strong person, but like everyone else, I also have bad days. Those bad days become easier when I have you by my side. Thank you for always understanding me and caring for me so much.
22. Thank you for listening to my problems, no matter how ridiculous they were.
Thank you for all those days, when I have whined and whined and whined. And you have listened and listened and listened. I am so lucky to have you as my constant soundboard.
23. Thank you for giving me straightforward, down to earth advice.
Whenever I have been stuck in a bad or problematic situation, you have always had my back with your truthful and mature advice. I never say this enough, but your advice has made me into a better person.