3. Owl – The Wise Witch.
Owls (as the Spiders) are also sacred animals to the mighty Goddess of Wisdom, Athena. The Owl represents the Solar forces at the night time. It is considered a royal bird and the most Wise animal of all animal kingdom. The wise nature of the Owl probably comes from the ability of the bird to turn her neck 180 degrees and observe everything that may or may not come towards her. The Owl is always prepared and always have a precise sense of everything around her.
Your Owl Familiar wants to remind you the following advice.
- Stay Alert – Stay Alive. The owls always knows what’s going on. Ignorance is not bliss and can be the reason of your disaster. Wisdom is what sets us free. Study your life and what your relationships. Making good decisions is part of being wise. Know, think and act.
- Attract attention only when You want to. Owls have a unique ability to fly in a ‘stealth mode’. Their wings have a substance which make them sound proof. No one can anticipate their presence until it’s too late. On the contrary, their impressive looks can magnetise your eyes when they reveal themselves.
- Be wise. Study and practice. No one is born Wise (probably except from Buddhas). Be patient and learn more from books and your life. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes because my dear, you’ve already done a few and we have also made some. Live your life without regrets.
4. Snake – The Prudent Witch.
Snakes are known as the children of mother Earth. They are the carriers of the Great Goddess’s magic. In almost all ancient traditions, the snake symbolises magic and wisdom. Jesus Christ said, “be wise like the snakes” – Matthew 10:16. In ancient Egypt, a snake-headed woman was the protector of children and women. Moreover, in ancient Greece, two snakes were on the Magic Stuff of Hermes – the Kerykeion/Caduceus, the God of Communication, Magic, and Wisdom.
Snakes are always in touch with the earth yet they can move fast or even jump. They bend and don’t break. Moreover, they are patient and wait for their prey.
Your Snake Familiar wants to remind you the following advice.
- Bend, don’t Break. Look how witty and bendy snakes are. Once they anticipate an obstacle, they bend and find another way. They are like the water. Nothing can stop them.
- Poison comes from within. The worst type of poison is ours. Snakes seem to be immune to their poison and this is how they strike. But if they bite themselves they die too. Be immune to poisons. Let me remind you that the best modern medications are made from snake poisons. Transmute your poison to cure.
- Stay Cool. Do you know that the snakes have almost always a cool skin? They are not cold-blooded. On the contrary they are passionate creatures but they seem to be patient and always calculate their moves with precision. So Stay Cool like the snakes and be patient.
5. Cat – The Independent Witch.
Throughout history, Cats were honored and praised by many traditions, while other times hunted as devil’s minions or even considered a source of endless bad luck and biblical havoc! Cats are amazing creatures that always need your love and attention in order to keep your relationship with them healthy.
Your Cat Familiar wants to remind you the following advice.
- Stay independent. This does not mean you should avoid relationships, yet it means that you should always make quality time for yourself. And of course, cut loose from toxic people. Loving and caring for yourself is the first step towards happiness. Only when you learn how to love and embrace who you are you are going to be true to your feelings.
- Be Invisible at will. Sometimes you want to be invisible. The ones who always seek attention are narcissists who are toxic to themselves and others. Cats know that. Hence they become keen in invisibility spells – at will. Other times they like to make dramatic appearances demanding your attention. Learn how to master this. Do you always need attention? Of course not.
- Land on your own feet. Have you noticed a cat fall down or get hurt? That’s truly rare. Cats know their powers and although they are fearless, they make one step at a time. They are not careless. Moreover, they usually anticipate the fall and make damage control. Be like the cat. Be wise and avoid mistakes.