30. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Deliah
31. “The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.” – Unknown
32. “Never ever mistake her silence for weakness. Remember that sometimes the air stills, before the onset of a hurricane.” –Nikita Gill
33. “She was brave and strong and broken all at once.” – Anna Funder
34. “A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.” – Gina Carey
35. “A woman who opens her heart to love you, when it’s already broken, is braver than any person you’ll meet.” – Steven Benson
36. “I am mine. Before I am anyone else’s.” – Nayyirah Waheed
37. “You have to learn to get up from the table when love is no longer being served.” – Nina Simone
38. “She never seemed shattered; to me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she’s won.” – Matt Baker
39. “Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.” – Brigitte Nicole
40. “Strong women don’t play victim, don’t make themselves look pitiful, and don’t point fingers. They stand and they deal.” –Mandy Hale
41. “After all those years as a woman hearing ‘not thin enough, not this enough, not that enough’, almost overnight I woke up one morning and thought: I’m enough.” – Anna Quindlen
42. “She’s a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is drunk on the cheap wine of shallow love.” – J.M. Storm
43. “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” – Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Women are not only strong physically. They are mentally, emotionally, and intellectually strong individuals who know how to get things done by themselves. They also know how to accept help and offer help to others. They know how to command respect and give respect. These brave women know how to live their lives and also to create the best lives for their loved ones.
If you are looking for a strong woman to inspire you, just go look in the mirror.