Rather than seething in silence or overreacting defensively, respond calmly at the moment. Keep it short and sweet and curb the long-winded speeches or accusations. You’ll get better results once people know where you stand. An uncluttered environment will also keep you serene.
8. Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
Others don’t realize how sensitive you are, Scorpio, because you hide it well. Yours is a quiet strength – so loud yelling and noise, in general, can quickly stress you out. You also feel tense and nervous when you don’t get enough privacy.
Deadlines are another source of stress for you: you’d rather take your time than rush to finish things. Be sure people know your needs and boundaries so you can negotiate what works for all.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
You’re all about movement, Sagittarius, so sitting in traffic is your own personal hell, and what triggers your anxiety and stress. You’re also not big on formal events or business meetings where you have to act properly and “behave” according to corporate culture.
Any situation that reins you in, like a partner pressuring you for a commitment or a boss demanding you punch in at a time clock, can trigger stress. Make sure you get enough time outdoors to feed your restless spirit so you won’t feel so constrained.
10. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
You demand a lot from yourself, Capricorn. And, you feel pressured when you fail to live up to your high expectations. You can end up going over the “what ifs” or “if only’s” of life ‘til you’re all lathered up, asking questions that can’t be answered or longing for what you can’t have.
The remedy is to live in the moment, the only place where joy can be found. And, be sure there’s plenty of time to relax during your hectic day.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- CAPRICORN: THE SIGN OF THE AMBITIOUS SOUL
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
Though “live and let live” is your motto, Aquarius, you really like to have your way. You get frustrated when you can’t justify doing what you want without a good reason. Nor can you abide by people who try to bend your will to theirs.
Already high-strung, you become stressed by the pressures of time, and often feel there’s not enough of it. Yet ironically, by slowing down you’ll actually get more done and feel more relaxed.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- Aquarius: The Sign Most Likely To Be A Successful Celebrity, according to Studies
12. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
You’re a very private person, Pisces, so public speaking or other situations in which you feel exposed can be stressful. Subtlety is your strong suit; you feel unnerved by loud music and crass people.
And, you get nervous or even sick because you don’t know how to shield yourself from invasions. Adopt the attitude “This too shall pass,” and be sure you’re getting plenty of time alone to process your emotions and clear your slate.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- 10 Reasons Why Pisces Women Are The Best Women To Love
- 9 Reasons Why Pisces Are The Most Difficult People To Understand
If you want to know more about what triggers your anxiety and stress, according to your zodiac sign, then check this video out below: