(13) The place where they live affects their psyche:
An empath gets affected by the energy of the place where they are living. Primarily they enjoy less crowded place surrounded by nature.
(14) They can sense the energy of the collective consciousness:
The empath can sense the energy of the collective consciousness. For example, they can feel the fatigue of Thursday even if they are not working themselves.
The empath can feel the joy of Christmas celebrations even if they are having a difficult time of their own.
(15) They don’t care about themselves:
The empath spends too much time helping others. They don’t pay heed to their own needs. The empath must realize that if they don’t take care of themselves, nobody else will.
If you found these traits in yourself, that means you are an empath. The empaths are extremely good souls.It’s okay to help others but one must know where to draw the line.
You May Also Like:
- Every Empath Tries To Hide These 11 Things From You
- Why The Empath Unusually Reacts to Inauthenticity?
- 5 Easy Ways to Stop Empath Overwhelm
- The Science Behind Empathy And Empaths
- 5 Ways Empaths Can Protect Themselves from Toxic Energy