Emotional Stability is Key to Ending Depression
When an emotional response remains unresolved, it feels like you’re dialing in between two radio stations and only experiencing the static. This makes you feel separate, depressed, isolated and alone, as you struggle to communicate meaningfully with others.
Our brain is designed to connect with others, yet we must make sure we are using its full capabilities, so we don’t go “offline” when we feel emotionally triggered. When we are triggered, our body language, facial expressions, and tonality reflect tension which has a repelling effect on others. This is what causes us to feel depressed, isolated and alone.
Conversely, when you are feeling emotionally stable, your body language and tone of voice will convey your calm demeanor and state of wellbeing. This has an attracting effect on others, as it enhances their feelings of safety and wellbeing which increases their desire to be with you.
How to Solve Anxiety, Depression and Feeling Emotionally Overwhelmed
Resolving your emotional responses naturally aligns your body and mind so you can be led into inspired action. However, to completely solve anxiety, depression, and feelings of being overwhelmed, it’s important to deal with connection issues which would otherwise continue to invade and contaminate your mind.
Improving your ability to feel good in your relationships requires upskilling your abilities in the following areas by understanding:
- How to resolve and prevent emotional reactions so they don’t lead you into a downward negative spiral which makes you feel isolated and inadequate.
- Common behaviors you do which cause other people to become emotionally triggered.
- How to stay in alignment with yourself so feeling confident, peaceful and connected with others is your NORMAL state of being.
- How attraction works, so you can confidently participate in, and grow your relationships with others (without feeling needy or compromised).
- How to solve sexual “malfunctions” so you can become confident in your ability to satisfy and feel satisfied in a loving and intimate relationship.
These answers and so much more are contained in my programs for men, women, and couples. Get the answers on how to stop feeling anxious and depressed so you can restore a relaxed, happy and satisfying life today. Gain more insights and schedule a complimentary strategy session here.
Psychosexual Relationship Specialist at End the Problem, Jacqui Olliver is a published author who renews relationships by solving people’s emotional and sexual issues. In the past 7 years, she has helped over 1,000 men, women, and couples restore a relaxed, happy, and fulfilling sex life and enhance their overall connection. Click here to check out her programs or to book a complimentary strategy session and start getting real answers to solve the real problems.
You May Also Like:
The Anxious Lover: Stop Feeling Insecure And Get The Love You Crave
How To Stop Feeling Depressed At Night: 7 Tips That Really Work
Emotionally Overwhelmed or Feeling Trapped. Here’s How You Can Reclaim Your Life
What To Do When You’re Feeling Depressed, Isolated And Lost
Why You Need To Stop “Fixing” Your Emotional Suffering