10. Cultivate a feeling of love from within yourself:
You should be able to give love to yourself. Instead of showering it on strained relationships and insincere people, try and love yourself first.
11. Stop thinking that things will be easy:
Life is an oddball that is often not easy. You need to hardwire yourself into believing that you have to play it tough with hard work and discipline. Once the realization steps in you will be able to make a difference.
12. Do not expect fairness in all that you do:
The world is a tough battleground. You should be fine tuned to get nothing in return of your endeavors.
13. Stop thinking that adversaries will fail:
This is a common problem today. You can only do your best and expect nothing in return. People around you need your encouragement and you need to accomplish the tough things. Instead of focusing on others focus on you!
14. Get in control of your money:
Expect no one to pay your bills. Even in the best off behaviour, people that go out with you or are acquainted with you do not deserve to pay your bills. You should be financially sound and self sufficient.
15. Set standards only for you:
This is a problem a lot of us face. It is imperative that you stop expecting everyone to be up to your perfect standards. You can set standards for yourself, but others around you may not be up for it. Accept this and move on!
You may also like
- How to Stop Caring What Others Think
- Stop Chasing Love – Do This Instead
- 8 Ways To Stop Taking Things Personally
- 4 Signs You Care Too Much And How To Stop