21 The narcissist will move on. In time they will find another victim.
22 The empath will be stronger, wiser and be more cautious about who they time, affection and love.
Copyright @The Minds Journal
All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.
You may also like
- What It Means When a Narcissist Says “I Love You”
- The Secret Language of Narcissists, Sociopaths and Psychopaths: How Abusers Manipulate…
- Empathic People Are Natural Targets For Sociopaths .
- How A Narcissist Looks At Life And You
- The Empath And The Wounded Narcissist
- 8 Signs You Are The Victim Of An Abusive “Hoovering” Narcissist
- To Every Girl Who Has Ever Lost Herself To A Narcissistic Man
- What Is Post-Narcissist Stress Disorder (PNSD)? and its 3 Major Symptoms
- The Narcissist’s Soulmate Scam: Identifying a Love Bomber
- “Reactive Abuse” They Call You Abusive for Reacting To Their Abuse
- 7 Sneaky Things Narcissists Say to Get You Back