No matter how chaotic it might feel at times, you need to understand that this ending makes perfect sense. You have to tame this storm and let it inspire you.
Take all the anguish and grief that you are feeling and use it to make your life a work of art.
A story has no beginning or end: arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead.
― Graham Greene,
Related Video: 5 Major Warning Signs You’ve Met Your False Twin Flame
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like:
- How to Know if Your Relationship with Someone is Karmic, Soulmate or Twin Flame.
- 16 Unconventional Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate
- You are someone’s soulmate
- The 10 Elements Of A Soulmate
- 6 Signs You’re In A Relationship With Your Soulmate
- 5 Types of Soulmates You’ll Meet and Love At Least Once In Your Life.
- 14 Important Life Lessons You Learn When Your Soulmate Becomes Another Ex