Thus allowing gravity to do its work and boost regular bowel movement.
Now you are aware of the benefits; tonight try this sleeping position. You might find it hard to adjust at first, but with time not only you will get used to it, but you will also enjoy the benefits.
You may also like:
- Drinking Lavender Lemonade Will Ease Your Headache And Anxiety
- How to Supercharge Your Dopamine Levels Naturally and Never Feel Depressed or Anxious Again
- The Cancer, Dies When You Eat These 7 Foods, Time to Start Eating Them
- Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey – The Super Combination Helping To Fight Diabetes, Obesity, Indigestion
- The Healing Power Of Your Hands