DO YOU WANT A STRONG FAMILY?
A strong Family is a place we enter for comfort, development and regeneration, a place from which we go forth renewed & charged with power of positive feeling. Love is the best investment.
SIX SECRETS OF STRONG FAMILY
Feeling appreciated by others is basic human need. So start appreciating – think in Positive way. Look at what we have, rather than what we lack.
- Investment of Time, Energy, Spirit and Love
- Promoting each others welfare & happiness
- Work demands time, energy and attention & if not given productivity report will affect life for a few days/weeks. No doubt, it is important but family relations are more important. If you are a good father – your grand children too will have a good father.
Good communication helps to create a sense of belonging and eases frustrations as well as crisis. It does not happen – It usually takes time & practice. Casual conversations unfold & clear up misunderstandings.
- Coping with Crisis:
Problems are everywhere. But ability to surmount life’s problems – inevitable challenges when they arise. Don’t you think that positive thinking, skill in communication, spiritual recourses, adaptability provide shock absorbs for coping with crisis?
- Spiritual Wellness:
It is caring center within each of us that promotes sharing, love & compassion for others. Spiritual dimension in daily life – certain values, honesty, responsibility & tolerance, elevates you.
- Time Together:
- Nor money, nor car, nor even fancy homes make good families but doing things together.
- Spend lot of time together – working, playing, singing, dancing, listening, walking, smiling, laughing, gardening, attending religious services & eating meals together & so on so forth.
1. Avoid Confrontations – In it even the winner is a loser.
- Balance work & family life – Family also needs your time
- Everybody cannot be a captain – Somebody has to be the crew
- Do not give your Teenagers a hard time every now & then – only take a stand on truly important issues.
- Do not worry about changing things that are beyond your control.
- Ensure that you have good communication with children / younger difficult it is, but not impossible.
- Do not permit little things to disturb your mind.
- You cannot be happy without making someone else happy.
Maintain a balanced state of mind.
- Maintain faith in the higher process .