There is a fear of loss expressed by the victim that seems unreasonable to others. But, I assure you, the attachment has done the victim harm and they should be gently convinced to let it go.
In cases like this, multiple sessions for the releasing of an attachment might be the best course of action.
This post originally appeared on Limitless Minds
You may also like:
- A Glass Of Salt Water And Vinegar Will Detect Negative Energies In Your Home
- How Negative Energy Affects Your Life and How to Clear It
- Cat –The Magical Animal That Protects You and Your House From Negative Energies
- Why Having a Dog or Cat Has a Deep Spiritual Meaning
- CATS – Protect You And Your Home From Ghosts And Negative Spirits
- 16 Signs a Ghost or Spirit is Paying You a Visit