The unique cord between our brain and heart signals us about many things. Similarly your subconscious warns you that your partner is not right for you.
“There’s a lot of power in putting it out in the universe. It’s telling your subconscious mind, this is what’s gonna happen.”
Love is blind and there’s no doubt about it. But if it’s not for the right person, then there’s no use of nurturing it. In the never ending struggle between heart and brain, all of us tend to ignore the signs which indicate that our partner is bad for us. However, it is our subconscious mind which starts giving the red alerts.
10 signs, how your subconscious mind helps to understand that your partner is not right for you.
(1) You are always feeling insecure:
You don’t feel secured in the relationship. You just don’t seem to trust in the relationship anymore.
(2) You always judge yourself by words of your partner:
You are always seeking a constant validation from your partner. A relationship is bound to make you confident about yourself, not the otherwise.
If you always need your partner to judge your worth, then you are living your life on their terms and this is definitely not good for you.
(3) You don’t feel comfortable when you are together:
Having your partner around doesn’t make you feel comfortable. You are either tensed or nervous to have them around.
Your partner’s presence is supposed to give you peace; if the relationship doesn’t fit into your comfort zone, then it’s definitely not worth it.
(4) You always try to convince yourself that your partner loves you:
You are always finding reasons to keep yourself convinced that your partner loves you. This is because, within your subconscious self, you do know that they don’t love you. It’s just your heart trying to work it out.
(5) You do things out of fear, rather than out of love and respect:
The things you do for your partner are because you are scared of them, not out of love or respect. A relationship cannot sustain based on fear.
(6) You over-analyze every conversation or every act:
You can’t understand your partner and over-analyze everything, be it something they said or something they did. If your partner makes themselves mysterious for you, how can you even live with them?
(7) You tend to check on your partner more often:
You do have the right to know your partner’s whereabouts but spending too much time on tracking implies your subconscious mind is sensing something is wrong. This is a red alert that you use your logic and take the right decision before it’s too late.
(8) Your partner has become everything for you:
Romantic as it might sound, if you feel that your life is revolving around your partner, then it’s a warning sign that things are not going in the right direction. Your partner might mean a lot to you but you have your own life too.
(9) You are compromising everything for your partner:
In a relationship, both the parties are supposed to compromise. If you are the only person who is compromising everything to keep your partner happy, then definitely your partner is not worthy of your compromises.
(10) You have stopped doing things you love:
Doing things you love defines the person you are; that’s your individuality. If you stop doing that, then it means there’s no space for your happiness in your partner’s life. If this happens, then that person is not the right one for you.
Facing similar issues? Think about it. Act before it’s too late.
You may also like:
- What’s your body trying to tell you? – 7 Ways Your Body Repels A Wrong Partner
- The STRONG Emotional Reason Women Stay With An Abusive Partner
- What’s Most Important When Choosing A Life Partner
- 6 Common Signs You’re In An Abusive Relationship That Are Often Ignored