7. When you meet a new guy, you don’t automatically compare him to your ex.
Not only that, but you’re not even tempted to bring him up on your first date. Instead, you’re truly interested in learning more about this new guy’s life and, when asked about your own, are able to present yourself as a woman with hobbies and interests separate from those you shared with your old partner.
8. You think of yourself as single, not as someone who’s just gotten out of a relationship.
You’ve wallowed in self-pity for long enough, and are again ready to embrace the fun, adventure and boundless possibilities inherent in singledom. If you’re excited to be single, you’ve put Mr. Past where he belongs.
9. You truly feel that the relationship wasn’t meant to be.
And that you’re that much closer to finding the one you are supposed to be with.
10. You try to think of his middle name or phone number and can’t recall it.
Congratulations! The unnecessary detritus from your time together has been officially flushed from your system. Now go out and find someone who doesn’t give you chronic migraines. Or just take.
You May Also Like:
- How To Use Psychology To Get Over Your Ex As Soon As Humanly Possible
- How To Finally Get Over Your Ex (Even If It Feels Impossible)
- 7 Ways Your Heartbreak Makes You Wiser
- This Is How You Know That You Have Recovered From Heartbreak
- Heartbreak Changes You Into A Stronger and Happier Person