9. They can be toxic and aggressive when they are emotionally wounded.
10. They constantly try to impress you and feel highly nervous about it.
11. They will crave your approval, but will never accept it.
12. They tend to be perfectionists or at least pretend to be one.
13. They make you feel anxious every time you are with them.
14. They are jealous of others’ success.
15. They are passively vindictive.
16. They always judge others.
Identify The Signs Of Insecurity
“Being able to detect insecurity in the people around you can help you shake off the self-doubts that some people seem to enjoy fostering in you,” explains Susan Krauss Whitbourne, Ph.D. When you can detect the signs of insecurity in narcissistic people around you, you will be able to protect your own self-esteem from their contagious toxicity and eliminate self-doubt from your life.
Moreover, it can also enable you to encourage those insecure people you care about to face their flaws and fears and live a more fulfilling life.
Here is an interesting video that you may find helpful: