Here are some other important questions that you need to ask yourself to identify the signs of emotional attraction:
- Do you feel you can be yourself with them?
- Do you bring out the best in each other?
- Do you feel peaceful while sitting in silence with them?
- Do you feel secure and content even when they are away?
- Do you see this relationship last for a long time?
- Do you call or text each other at any time of the day?
- Can you talk to them about anything?
- Can you feel a profound connection all the time?
- Do you lose track of time when you’re with them?
- Do you seek advice from them when facing a problem?
- Do you value the time you spend with them?
- Do you have a similar sense of humor?
- Do you feel happy and alive when you’re with them?
- Do you know each other’s positive and negative qualities?
- Do they make you feel comfortable and calm when you’re around them?
- Do you know each other’s friends and family?
- Do you care about that person deeply?
- Do you have unshakable respect for each other?
- Do you accept them as they are without wanting to change them?
- Is that person your best friend?
Emotional attraction is a unique experience
Although physical attraction can make you feel excited, the emotional attraction allows us to create deep connections and meaningful relationships that last a lifetime. When you have strong emotional bonds, your relationship can stand the test of time and evolve through all the challenges by bringing you even closer. Meaningful relationships based on emotional connections add meaning to our lives.
So if you can identify the signs of emotional attractions and share a special bond with someone, whether it’s a friend or a romantic interest, then you need to focus on developing a stronger emotional connection with them. This can take your life to a whole different level.