Did you know that there are spiritual entities present all around us? Learn how to detect the signs of spirit presence near you.
This spirit of Halloween, learn the signs and how many types of spirits are there, you’ll be amazed to discover all that spooky stuff! So are you ready to know more about spirits and ghostly presence?
Have you ever walked into a space and felt a dramatic shift in energy?
Perhaps you have not really been able to put your finger on what the changes are, or perhaps you are not even aware that a change occurred, but something definitely feels different to you and you are not quite sure what. For anyone that has done energy work or is sensitive to energies, it is likely that you have experienced this from time to time.
Everything in this Universe holds an energetic vibration and collectively that vibration makes up the Universe that we experience. These energies are constantly moving through us in a state of creation either at a high or low frequency.
Lower frequencies are commonly referred to as negative whereas higher frequencies are commonly referred to as positive and there is a clear distinction in feeling these two frequency types.
Lower Frequencies feel like….
- You are surrounded by thick or heavy air
- There is a pressure or weight around your head or shoulders
- A prickly sensation on the back of your neck
- A strong cold or hot temperature change
- Motion sickness or dizziness
- You are taking on emotions that are not yours
- Unexplained anxiety or stress
Lower frequencies are usually created by an emotional pain that is present in the surrounding area. This emotional pain can be from arguments, fears, or a certain trauma that may have occurred. Crowded places such as cities and malls can also have denser energy due to the volume of people moving in and out all the time.
Higher Frequencies feel like…
- You are surrounded by a calm peace
- There is a lightness in the air
- A tingly sensation on the back of your neck
- A warm, gentle breeze that may have a pleasant smell
- An uplifting wave of inspiration or creativity
- You are relaxed and stress-free
- Unexplained happiness
Higher frequencies are usually created by positively charged emotions such as gratitude, abundance, and awareness. They also exist after healing or transformation has taken place.
Temples, churches, and nature usually have a higher frequency as well as sacred sites, gardens, and places that have been energetically cleansed.
The more you practice and bring attention to your surroundings without judgment, the easier it will become to discern between a high or low-energy place.
It is worth noting too that usually, it is not as black and white or distinct. There are always different energy levels no matter what space you are in, the trick is to be open to interpretation and avoid making judgments.
Your ability to sense energy will also depend on your own energy and the feelings you are experiencing at any given time. Some spaces can also have the presence of Spirits which can also drastically alter the energies at play.
Types of Spirits And The Signs Of Spirit Presence
There are a few distinct differences between a human spirit, a ghost, an angel, or an earth spirit…
1. Human Spirits
Depending on their intention, human spirits may feel like…
- A light breeze that seems to come from nowhere
- A pressure, heaviness, or thickness in the air
- Someone or something touching or brushing past you
- A comforting feeling (especially if it is a loved one trying to make contact)
- A sudden change in temperature
- The room feels smaller or quieter
Ghosts are human spirits that have not crossed over. Some ghosts are also more powerful depending on the emotional ties they have to Earth. Signs of ghosts may feel like…
- Very heavy energy or presence
- A very cold or almost chilling sensation
- A prickly heat
- They have strong emotions or feelings about something
- They are trying to show you something or convey a message
- A sinking or dropping feeling in your stomach
- An unexplained uneasiness
Angels are benevolent beings that are full of light and peace. They vibrate at a very high frequency and feel like…
- An uplifting burst of energy
- A warm, tingling sensation
- A comforting feeling
- You are surrounded by a protective, strong energy
- A bright, flashing, or floating light
4. Earth Spirits
These include animal spirits, fairies, gnomes, and other elementals. While these beings are often harmless, they are mischievous and sometimes likely to cause trouble. Encountering the energy of an Earth Spirit feels like…
- A sudden attitude or behavior shift
- Feeling funny, jokey, or sneaky in a light-hearted way
- Being elevated or happy
- Having a greater sense of awareness
Sensing energies takes practice but the more you open up to the idea of it, the stronger your intuition will become and the clearer you will be about the types of energy you are encountering.
Those were the signs of spirit in your house. How good are you at sensing a spirit presence or ghosts in your house? Have you ever experienced signs of a ghostly presence? Let us know in the comments below to live the spirit of Halloween this year!
Written by Tanaaz Chubb Article on the signs of spirit has been republished from Forever Conscious