6. Virgo (August 23rd – September 22nd)
Virgos have quite the proclivity towards being excessively clean and are also most likely to have obsessive-compulsive disorder. This obsessive need to be spick and span and the need to see perfection, however, have large concerns about it.
Virgos are normally practical and negative people who don’t like high-flying unrealistic hopes. Staying clean and organized is one of the ways in which they cope with this pessimism.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Virgo, The Mercurial Earth Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Virgo (12 Brutal Truths)
7. Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd)
Libras make amazing romantic partners because they are passionate about the people they are with. It is sad and really scary for them to not be with someone and spend time alone.
They are either faithful monogamists or absolutely depressed. Being in romantic bonds helps them thrive and without them, they tend to fall apart quick.
8. Scorpio (October 23rd – November 21st)
You might have heard that Scorpios are deeply dark and brooding people but they are also very sensitive, probably the most sensitive, because they can’t really express their emotions to the extent they would want to.
Their fear comes from two other fears: the fear of others leaving and the fear of them losing themselves and their identity in a relationship. As a result, they end up pushing partners away or just withdrawing emotionally.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 21st)
They are true explorers and would sacrifice anything and everything to do so. Anything that hinders their wanderlust, is on their hit list.
And by wanderlust, I don’t just mean places; Sagittarians are rarely faithful partners and would want more and more space in a relationship till they manage to end it and sour it for their partners. Being imprisoned in the same place/by the same bond for a long period of time is their kryptonite.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th)
They are workaholics and are never afraid to climb the ladder. What they do fear is the fall if they take a step out of the ordinary.
Like Leos, they worship success and would go to immense lengths for well-deserved validation. Failure and staying in the shadows of unrecognition is their secret fear.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th)
Bonds and binding institutions.
Like Sagittarians, this sign fears entrapment; only their version of entrapment is in matters of work, relationships, and family.
Corporate office jobs, boring marriages, and settled family life are not for them and they do their best to avoid this particular breed of claustrophobia. They are also averse to situations where their intellectual prowess is questioned and their decisions changed.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19th – March 20th)
Like Peter Pan, they just don’t want to grow up. They are happier in their fairy tale delusions and bubbles of idleness, where they can live without being responsible for themselves.
Give them a list of bills to pay and debts to settle and you have them just where they hate to be. With their unending creativity, comes the inability to be functional adults. This is why many turn to narcotics and alcohol to just turn off the constant nagging of the people around them telling them to “buck up and grow up.”
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
So, what is your zodiac sign, and what is your secret fear? Let us know in the comments down below!