If new courses of action were presented to you, now may be the time to take action on whatever you learned. And if the realizations seem extra world changing (i.e. selling your house, moving to a new city, ending a relationship), then you may want to sleep on your newfound action plan and wait until you wake up in a more level-headed state.
You Processed Your Emotions! Congrats!
Again, I want to honour you for taking the time to do this for yourself.
Whether it was your first time or five hundredth time, taking the time to allow your emotions the chance to move through you is one of the most self-loving things that we can do for ourselves.
And if you want to make this into an ongoing practice, feel free to bookmark this article for future reference.
Dedicated to your success,
Written by Jordan Gray
Originally appeared in Jordan Gray
You may also like:
- 4 Ways To Cope With Negative Emotions
- 6 Science-Based Tips To Control Your Emotions
- Ways to Banish Negative Energy from your Body
- Managing difficult emotions during the holidays
- Embracing Your Darkest Emotions Is The Key To Your Psychological Wellbeing