If you are noticing sudden fluctuations in your weight and diet which is not caused by any other illness, you could be getting into a depressive phase.
9). Loss of focus and productivity at work
When you are depressed, you can’t focus on your work or other tasks. You could be missing a lot of deadlines and spending your time in mindless activities like scrolling through your social media feeds endlessly just to zone out.
Loss of focus and productivity at work is a huge red flag of a relapse.
10). You become hyper critical of everything around
When you become too negative and hypercritical of everything around you to the point that you start nitpicking on things, you could be reeling under depression and stress.
When you are in depression you look at life through a very grim lens and nothing seems to be motivating for you and you end up finding fault with everything and everyone.
11). You procrastinate endlessly
When you are depressed, you don’t have the energy to complete your tasks even if you know they are important.
You get into a vicious cycle of procrastination and guilt and can’t seem to break free.
If you are facing any of these red flags, please take proactive measure to seek help and combat depression.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You May Also Like
- The 8 Faces of Depression: Identifying the Types and Symptoms of Depression
- 5 Ways Childhood Emotional Neglect Causes Depression in Adulthood
- How Depression and Addiction Can Be Correlated
- Why People With Depression Are The Best Ones To Fall In Love With
- 15 Signs That Show Someone You Care For Is Suffering From Masked Depression