I am a very young 65, indeed I am by far the oldest one in my social group (aged 45 to 53) due to not having children until my late 30s/early 40s. JOB UPDATE: After 5 yrs of full retirement, I just accepted a $1/year part-time job as Senior Advisor to my long-term boss/mentor (one of Nashville’s leading philanthropists).”
This guy’s profile reeks of insincerity, narcissism and cock-and-bull stories.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
Written by Nancy Nichols
Originally appeared on KnowItNancy.com
You may also like
- 5 Warning Signs Your Internet Relationship Is Not Real
- 10 Unspoken Rules of Modern Day Dating that everyone should follow
- What’s The RIGHT Dating Etiquette?
- The Reason Why Falling In Love Online Doesn’t Count
- Beware Of Dating Mr. Broken Promises! He will hurt you each time!