The Top 10 Mental Health Tips For The Holidays
1. Be kind to yourself.– Howard Brown Health Center.
2. More is not necessarily better.
3. Keep expectations realistic.
4. Old patterns will naturally start to appear around the holidays, especially when you are with relatives or under stress.
5. Remember that other people cannot read your mind or anticipate your needs.
6. Remember that “family” is another way of saying “people who love, support, and care about me.”
7. Pause and think through any major announcements or decisions you want to make during the holidays.
8. Plan sanity time-outs.
9. Choose your battles.
10. Do something silly.
Howard Brown Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental health quotes, good mental health quotes, christmas quotes, merry christmas quotes