Mental Health Quotes, Anxiety Quotes, Depression Quotes
1. Overdependence on drugs and alcohol.
2. Feeling hopeless, worthless, and sad.
3. Sleeping too much or not being able to sleep at all.
4. Being unable to fulfill responsibilities.
5. Suicidal thoughts, and even suicide attempts.
6. Feeling restless, anxious and always on edge.
7. Not eating at all or overeating.
8. Being overly aggressive, irritable, and angry.
9. Unable to concentrate or remember details.
10. Becoming detached from family and friends.
11. Loss of interest in activities that were pleasurable before.
12. Headaches, digestive issues, and physical pains.
13. Having sexual i
• Hormonal changes
• Loss of a loved one
• Financial stress
• Being abused
• End of a relationship
• Lack of proper sleep
• Substance abuse
• Chronic illness
• Losing a job
• Major life transitions like retiring, graduating etc.
• Experiencing violence
Depression Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental health quotes, good mental health quotes, best mental health quotes, quotes about depression, major depression quotes
• Concealing difficult emotions like sadness and pain.
• Suffering from low self-esteem.
• Fulfilling all daily obligations perfectly.
• Being a workaholic and working long hours.
• Looking strong and sorted from the outside.
• Appearing like you have it all together.
• Struggling with making difficult decisions.
• Feeling wo
I feel very hungry and need to eat something <——> I don’t have the energy to eat anything right now.
I want to stay in bed all day <——-> This loneliness is crippling and draining.
I need to move my body more <——-> I don’t have it in me to get up right now and move.
I need help and want to talk to someone <——> They will think I’m annoying and a burden.
Depression Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental health quotes, good mental health quotes, best mental health quotes, quotes about depression, depression quotes deep
• You have low self-esteem
• You keep yourself busy all the time and work long hours
• You appear very strong and sorted from the outside
• You always mask your real emotions like sadness, anger etc.
• You always seem like you have everything together
• You struggle with making decisions
• You are always able to complete all your daily obligations
Mental Health Quotes, Depression Quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental health quotes, good mental health quotes, best mental health quotes, quotes about depression
• Finding it hard to make decisions
• Cancelling plans
• Watching TV to distract myself
• Not feeling like replying to messages
• Isolating myself
• Having little or no appetite
• Not taking care of my hygiene
• Sleeping all day as distraction
• Feeling worthless and lonely
• Feeling numb and empty
Mental Health Quotes, Depression Quotes, quotes about depression, deep depression quotes, overcoming depression quotes, best quotes about depression, quotes about Mental Health
• Practicing grounding exercises.• Talking to your close friends and loved ones.• Moving your body or exercising everyday.• Journaling your thoughts often.• Consuming foods rich in Vitamin D.• Seeking out medical and professional help.
Mental Health Quotes, Depression Quotes, seasonal depression quotes, quotes about seasonal depression, quotes about depression, fighting depression quotes, overcoming depression quotes, quotes about depression recovery, quotes about Mental Health