Robin Williams was a funny, complicated man who brightened the lives of many people through his comedy and his wit. He was amazing and unforgettable and I know he was always able to put a smile on my face. So I selected my favourite Robin Williams quotes to share with you all.
These Robin William Quotes make me think about life, love, joy, and laughter. Enjoy.
1. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
2. “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
3. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!'”
4. “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.”
5. “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.”
6. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
7. “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you you are making too much money.”
8. “I used to think the worst thing in life is to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone.”
9. Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. Some get it as a graduation gift.
10. “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
11. “Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.”
12. “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
13. “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting.”
14. “Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.”
15. “Reality is just a crutch for people who can’t handle drugs.”
16. “Marriage is a triumph of imagination over intelligence.”
17. “I like my wine like my women: ready to pass out.”
18. ‘Death is nature’s way of saying, ‘Your table is ready.”
19. “Taking Viagra after open heart surgery is like a Civil War re-enactment with live ammo. Not good.”
20. “The thing women like most in bed is breakfast.”
21. “Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love: these are what we stay alive for.”
I hope you liked these Robin Williams Quotes and if you would like to add more, fee free to do so.