28. Are you irrationally scared of losing people in your life?
29. What accusation would you defend yourself most fiercely against, even though you know it’s true?
30. How do you deal with your rage?
31. Do you often feel like others are way better than you?
32. How do you rationalize people leaving you?
33. How do you cope with being betrayed?
34. How do you react when you find out that your efforts are not being genuinely appreciated?
35. How much do you enjoy being in control?
36. What qualities in others do you like the least?
37. How often do you apologize to others for no reasons as such?
38. What’s the worst habit you have that rewards you the most?
39. Have you gone to big heights for pleasing people?
40. What’s your most reliable way to deal with aggression?
41. How do you react when you find mistakes in your work?
42. How do people find out that you hate them?
43. What’s the most taboo fantasy you’ve ever had?
44. Do you keep dragging an unhealthy relationship or you free yourself out of it?
45. How would you feel if you come to know that you have been toxic to someone at some point of time?
46. Would you change yourself just to be loved or approved by others?
47. Have you ever been extremely self-critical to the point of punishing yourself?
48. Would you give up on your dreams just because other people don’t want you to pursue them?
49. How often do you lie to other people for your own advantage?
50. Do you have a problem trusting the intention of other people?
Being unaware of your biggest insecurities only creates a blinding mirage about yourself. So always remember, as Brandon Sanderson said:
The hallmark of insecurity is bravado.