Steps to Creating Your Personal Mission Statement:
- Do the exercise with the 15 questions above as quickly as you can.
- List out actions words you connect with.
- Example: educate, accomplish, empower, encourage, improve, help, give, guide, inspire, integrate, master, motivate, nurture, organize, produce, promote, travel, spread, share, satisfy, understand, teach, write, etc.
- Based on your answers to the 15 questions. List everything and everyone that you believe you can help.
- Example: People, creatures, organizations, causes, groups, environment, etc.
- Identify your end goal. How will the ‘who’ from your above answer benefit from what you ‘do’?
- Combine steps 2-4 into a sentence, or 2-3 sentences.
What is your purpose? What is your mission? We’d love to hear about your goals and aspirations. Please share with a comment!
Source – www.psychtronics.com