The next time you feel disappointment , use it as an opportunity to change your voice to that of an intentional victor. Get honest and fearless. Did things go south because the decision didn’t originate from your gut? Substitute scolding yourself for making mistakes by regrouping and refocusing.
Tell yourself, I can do this because I say I can. I will do this because I believe I will. You are your most credible testament. Repeat the mantra in your head as many times as you need, shut down any creeping, doubtful suggestions.
Say your mantra again. I can. Then you will.
Originally appeared in The Good Men Project
You may also like:
- When You Start Respecting Yourself, These Are 21 Things That Change In Your Life
- Change your Mind to Change your Life
- 10 Signs That Tell You It’s Time To Change Your Life
- 11 Morning Rituals That Can Change Your Life
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words Will Make You Change Your View Of Life Completely!