2) Compliment her on how beautiful she looks.
3) Be respectful in front of her parents. Don’t say “Hey, how’s it going”. Say “Good morning Mr. ____.”
4) Be respectful to her parents even when they’re not around. Even if she’s angry at them, stay respectful.
5) Surprise her with something for no reason. Like flowers, not like a snapchat. However, a snapchat story on how you got those flowers might be cool.
6) Watch to make sure she gets home safely before you leave.
7) Walk on the outside of the sidewalk when you’re with her.
8) Don’t kiss and tell (come talk to me if you do not get this.)
9) Make her laugh.
And then there is the really important stuff. Like:
10) Encourage her to aim higher (do better at school, run faster at track, play harder in sports.)
11) Challenge her to try new things, new experiences that will improve her as an individual.
12) Respect her opinions and decisions at all times.
If you can do 80% of these, she’ll love you. Do 100%, she’ll love and respect you.
How to behave – A list of DON’TS:
In no particular order – just don’t do this stuff:
1) Hurtful pranks. I don’t get how anyone can play a hurtful prank on their girlfriend for a laugh. I know it’s all over YouTube and it gets a million likes. That just tells me there are at least a million people out there that won’t have a worthwhile partner. You don’t want to be one of them.
2) Bodily emissions on purpose. Just like how you wouldn’t walk up to your teacher and fart or burp in her face, don’t do that to your girl. It’s not respectful. Save that for your buddies.
3) Profanity. Don’t use any profanity directed at her, her family or friends. In front of her or behind her back. Respect.
4) Let her down. If you say you’re going to be somewhere or do something, do it. Don’t let her down intentionally. Girls like men, not little boys. And men stick to their word.
5) Stare at your phone. Don’t text, talk. If you’re with her, keep your eyes on her, not technology.
6) Lie and hide. If you make a mistake, own up to it. Change, improve, and move on. If you are practicing all these hacks, she will forgive you.
7) Shame or belittle. Similarly, she might make mistakes, forgive with sincerity. Never hold a grudge, shame or belittle her.
8) Gossip about other people. Even if she does, listen but don’t participate. Don’t tell her not to do it, just acknowledge what she is saying. She might feel annoyed initially but she will respect you for it in the long run.
Your girlfriend now might not ever be your wife, but if you follow the advice of this Expert, you will build a lifelong friendship. And perhaps the next girl you meet will be like your mom.
“Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.”