How do you move on? You remind yourself of this, of the moreness that you want. You remind yourself that more does not come from what you have already done or what you have already had.
How do you move on? You take on challenges that insist upon more of you.
- You move on by surprising yourself, by living in ways you didn’t think you could live.
- You move on by saying hi to your ex when you walk by her in the hall.
- You move on by not looking away from all you have cared for in your life.
- You move on by not being afraid of caring more, of being the one who cares the most.
- You move on by not pretending to have moved on.
- You move on by taking your own sweet time.
Be brave. Be tender. You’ve got this, my friend.
If you’re in the midst of love or life transition, book a session or write to Chelsea at Chelsea@breakupward.com to see how she can help.
Written By Chelsea Leigh Trescott
Originally Appeared On Huffpost