19. “I’m physically, mentally, emotionally tired, I feel like I need a break from life. ”
20. “To me, nature is a place where you retreat whenever you feel exhausted or sad. I’m more happy when I’m surrounded by the sounds of birds than the sound of people.” — Keanu Reeves.
21. “It’s mentally exhausting, feeling bad about something you can do nothing about.”
22. “I’ve slept so much lately and yet I’m still so damn tired. Maybe I’m just tired of life.”
23. “I’m not tired of challenges. I’m tired of people challenging me for nothing.”– Ces Peta
24. “The only thing more exhausting than having a mental illness is pretending like you don’t.”
25. “I’m emotionally and mentally exhausted. I feel like my stress is a permanent part of my being.”
26. “There are types of days when you should just give in. Put your pajamas back on, and read comic books in bed with the covers up until the world looks more encouraging.” — unknown.
27. “You really get tired in one area of your life, and then you start questioning your whole existence.”
28. “And more than that, she just looked… tired. Like she’d battled the world and the world had won.” — Sara Shepard
30. “If one could run without getting tired I don’t think one would often want to do anything else -C.S. Lewis”
31. “Anyone can be tired. You don’t need to have kids, work 80 hours a week, have just finished your third degree, or have just recovered from a bad illness. You don’t have to prove to anyone why you’re exhausted and tired. I hope you can get some rest and feel better soon.” — Mike Reynolds
32. Life is one long process of getting tired. — Samuel Butler
33. “I had always thought that sorrow was the most exhausting of the emotions. Now I knew that it was anger.” — Helen Garner
34. I’m tired of feeling worthless, I’m tired of feeling hopeless, but above all, I’m tired of feeling tired.
35. “Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are the days I am actually fighting my hardest.” — Karen Salmansohn
36. “We shouldn’t be this kind of tired at our age.” — J.B.
37. “Today I refuse to stress myself out about things I cannot control or change.”
38.” When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh.”
39. “To that one soul reading this: I know you’re tired, you’re fed up you’re so close to breaking but there’s strength within you even when you feel weak. Keep fighting.”
We hope that with the help of these mentally and emotionally exhausted quotes you are able to relate to people who feel the same way. These will help you overcome those thoughts from your mind that gives you stress and sleepless nights and allow you to become stronger when it comes to dealing with exhaustion and fatigue.