Unfortunately, these moments of clarity are so frightening and painful for them that they almost always escape back into their narcissistic ways and deny the truth. If they are to ever be helped, it must be during these rare moments of clarity, and only God can help them, and only if they are willing to submit to His power. We can pray for the psychopaths, but we can never change them.
They must make the decision to change on their own, and unfortunately, that isn’t something we can count on happening very often.
The psychopathic narcissist is really a pretty weak and pathetic character, and as easy as it is for us to hate them, we can also pity them for the lost souls they really are.
Written By Lauren Bennett a/k/a “Lucky Otter”
Originally Appeared On luckyottershaven.com
Printed With Permission
You May Also Like:
- The Real Reason Highly Sensitive People Get Bullied.
- The Difference Between Empaths and Highly Sensitive People
- 13 Ways Being Raised by a Narcissist Can Affect You
- 24 Characteristics of Narcissistic Mothers
- THE NARCISSISTIC PARENT
- Letter From a Narcissist’s “True Self”
- The 7 Things Narcissists Are Most Afraid Of