39. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
40. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
41. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
42. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
43. “If a man is cold to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, he lived a great Street sweeper who did his job well.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
44. “We must learn to live together as brothers, or perish together as fools.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
45. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, what are you doing for others?” — Martin Luther King Jr.
46. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
47. “Use me, God. Show me how to take who I am, who I want to be, and what I can do, and use it for a purpose greater than myself.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
48. “Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
49. “Live like Jesus died yesterday, rose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
50. “There comes a time when silence is betrayal.” — Martin Luther King Jr.