15. “Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better. — Martin Luther King Jr.
16. “There is nothing more tragic than to find an individual bogged down in the length of life, devoid of breadth.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
17. “Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression in retaliation. The foundation of such a method is Love.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “It is not possible to be in favor of justice for some people and not be in favor of justice for all people.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
19. “Those who love peace must learn to organize as effectively as those who love war.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
20. “Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
21. “It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but I can keep him from lynching me, and I think that’s pretty important.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
22. “Courage is the power of the mind to overcome fear.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “If I cannot do great things I can do small things in a great way.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
24. “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
25. “Never, never be afraid to do what’s right. Especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society’s punishments are small compared to the ones we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
26. “When you are right you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong you cannot be too conservative.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
27. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
28. “Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
29. “I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
30. “The time is always right to do something right.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
31. “To be great, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated, and misunderstood. Stay strong.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
32. “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness tonight already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
33. “The richer we have become materially, the poor we become morally and spiritually. We have learned to fly in the air like birds and swim in the sea like fish, but we have not learned the simple art of living together as brothers.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
34. “Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
35. “Freedom is never voluntarily given by the pressure; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
36. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
37. “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
38. “There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because his conscience tells him it is right.” — Martin Luther King Jr.