Most of all, marry a man who knows how to touch himself first; a man who knows that to love someone else, he first must know how to love himself. A man who knows that his woman is the queen in his life, someone who adds to the fragrance of life. The man worth marrying is a man who sees himself as being one worth marrying, who is willing to give but is also willing to take.
The man whose touch means the most is the man whose touch has the right intention when, how and where he touches you; the touch that sends a shiver down your spine, gives you goosebumps on your nape, turning every sensation in you to run amok – a magnificent man to fall in love with.
You may also like:
- Red Flags in Man Messages To Watch Out For When Dating Online
- 12 Ways to Make a Woman Feel Loved
- 7 Ways Men Need Romantic Superheroes Too
- How To Connect With A Man Emotionally And Speak His Language
- What Does A Man Mean When He Says He Wants To Take Things Slowly?