9. Enjoy the Journey
If enjoying the journey to love has been hard, you’ve been focusing on something that happened in the past or something that might happen in the future.
Being present lets you better enjoy the journey. Being grateful and having a positive support system are helpful as well.
10. Be Hopeful
Your attitude seeps into every aspect of your love life. If you want to have love with more ease and clarity, choosing to be hopeful is the most supportive to travel.
Following through on your resolutions guarantees having the love you desire. When you’re faced with a situation, choice or decision that causes you to hesitate, ask yourself, “Is how I’m about to be or what I’m about to do, bringing me closer to or taking me further away from what I want?”
Make the choice that brings you closer to what you want.
I’d love to know your love resolutions. Which resolutions will you practice?
Written by Originally appeared in Love for successful women
You may also like:
- The Key Differences Between Love and Lust
- Why It’s Better To Stay Single Than In A Toxic Relationship
- What Happens When You Stay Single For Too Long
- 10 Biggest Mistakes Women Make In Relationships
- 7 Daily Rituals Happy Couples Use To Cultivate Lasting Love